At Beau & Arrow we pride ourselves on great customer service and quality clothing – we want to make things as easy as possible even if an item isn’t right for you! Should any problems arise upon delivery please see the below for information on our returns and faults policy.
- Beau & Arrow will accept returns on any FULL PRICED items purchased within 10 days of receipt for a refund (less postage paid) of those goods.
- In the case where goods need to be returned please email email@example.com to obtain a returns number and complete enclosed returns form.
- All items returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging.
- Beau & Arrow will not be responsible for the postage fee or accountable for items returned until we take receipt. Nor will we be liable for packages lost or damaged in transit. To ensure your package does not get misplaced, we advise using a traceable delivery method.
- All SALE items are subject to a no returns policy.
- Before items are dispatched they are individually and personally inspected to make sure it meets our quality guarantee, however on rare occasions faults do occur.
- In the event that the goods you have received are faulty please email us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5981 4505 to discuss a replacement or refund.
Once you have obtained an returns number and completed the returns form enclosed please return item to: Beau & Arrow Returns, 277 – 281 Point Nepean Road, Dromana, VIC 3936.
We hope this has answered all your returns questions!
Beau & Arrow